Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Concerns and thoughts about my writing
I have many concerns and thoughts about my writing. I actually love to write. I have many different journals that I write in. I like to write about my thoughts, feelings, experiences and other things too. Writing is a way for me to escape from the stress of the world. Also writing makes me feel better. If I am stressed about something or mad or even super happy, if I am able to write it down on paper I feel relieved. Even though I enjoy to write, I do not feel that I am a very strong writer. I get very nervous and sick to my stomach when I have to write a paper. When I know someone else will be reading my writing I get very anxious because I have very poor grammar skills. I know my writing is not always grammatically correct and I do not know even think I know all the rules, so I do not like writing for others for this reason. I really feel that if I could become stronger in grammar then I would be more comfortable and excited about writing for others. So that is my thoughts and concerns about my writing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's not uncommon to be concerned or scared about others reading our writing. We are often our own worst critics so I'm not surprised to read about your concerns. With writing, comes grammar study so your mind may be eased durin the course of the semester.
ReplyDelete